Department Of Pediatrics
All About Pediatrics
Our pediatricians are trained professionals that examine, diagnose and treat a variety of child issues that include minor to serious diseases. When a lady is pregnant, the couple chooses a pediatrician to look after the overall health of the infant after his arrival. It is important to choose a pediatrician before the arrival of your infant so that his overall medical health can be taken care of.
When you visit a pediatrician he will do variety of thing as the part process like
- Physical examination
- Immunizations recommendation for children.
- Ensuring the development in growth, behavior, and skills of twins.
- Diagnosing and treating all kinds of children’s illnesses, injuries, infections, and other health issues.
- Give detailed reports of your infant, his health, safety, nutrition, etc.
Infrastructure at Pediatrics Department
Our paediatrics department is fully equipped with the latest machines and technologies like Ventilator, Radiant heat warmer, Resuscitation trolly, Transport incubator, Phototherapy units, CPAP, Laryngoscope, Infusion Pump, ECG Machine, Central O2 Set, Defibrillator, etc.
We use major types of equipment under this department that include Neonatal Ventilator, Radiant warmer, Bubble CPAP, Transport Incubator, Resuscitation Tray, etc. We use modern techniques like point of care USG and 2d echo facilities to entirely recognize and effectively manage various conditions in babies. Also, appropriate feeding and preventive protocol are followed to improve intact Neuro -developmental outcomes.
Pediatrics services available at VishwaRaj Hospital
Our Expert Doctors- Dermatology & Cosmetology Department
Featured in 10 Most Trusted Hospitals in Pune
Our Health & Diagnostic Packages
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Serum Alanine Transaminase (SGPT)
- Serum Alkaline Phosphatase
- Serum Aspartate Transaminase (SGOT)
- Serum Bilirubin (Total, Direct & Indirect)
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Protein
- Thyroid Profile Total (T3,T4&TSH)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- PAP Smear
- Haemogram (Cbc)
- Dental Consultation(Package)
- Dietician Consultation (First Visit)
- Obs & Gynae Consultation(Package)