Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Infertility
Dr. Ashwini is a renowned embryologist with a vision of treating infertile couples over 8 years. The doctor is expertise in providing treatments like Uterine Fibroids or Myomas, Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Problems, Vaginal Discharge, Subfertility, Menopause, Gynecological Cancers, Abnormal Pap Smears – Pre-Invasive Cervical/Vaginal Disease and Vulva Conditions. Some of the treatments where she is skilled are IVF tasks, including Oocyte Retrieval Surgery, IVF, Embryology, and Embryo Transfer personally which reflects in the exceptionally great success rates.
• DGO DNB (Obgy) FICMCH
• Fellow in embryology.
• Ex Assistant professor at BJ Medical College, Pune
• Peer reviewer JOGI 2016-18
• Zonal coordinator AMOGS 2016-18
• Treasurer Maharashtra chapter ISAR 2018-20.
• Chairperson AMOGS YTP Committee 2020-21
• General Secretary POGS 2020-21
• IVF Consultant and chief embryologist at Asha Kiran Hospital and Asha IVF Centre.
Awards & Achievements
• Awarded the “Shatayushi Best Medical Student Award” by Sangamnerkar trust in 2006.
• She is also the proud recipient of the “Smita Jog Award” by Pune Obgy society for outstanding
• work in the field of adolescent gynaecology at the grassroot level by creating awareness and
• conducting free camps.
• Awarded the “Healthcare Excellence Award” in New Delhi in 2016 for best IVF centre by Kirti
• Azad. Felicitated by “AMOGS” president for successfully conducting the first zonal conference in
• Pune in 2016, as organizing chairperson.
• Awarded the 4th best IVF center in Pune by times group of the newspaper.
• She also received Dr. Shirish Daftary Award for original research work.
• Awarded Shirish Daftary Award for original research work by Pune OBGY Society.
• Thesis presentation on the “ role of electronic fetal monitoring in assessing the risk in high-risk
• antenatal mothers “.
• Contributed a chapter on “basics of research methodology “in essentials of research
• methodology and dissertation writing by FOGSI.
• A contributed chapter on “labour “in FOGSI textbook for postgraduates by FOGSI.
• Published paper as the first author on “ovarian ectopic pregnancy managed laparoscopically” a
• case report in Indian journal of applied research.
• Published paper as the first author on “rudimentary horn pregnancy managed laparoscopically”
• A case report in Indian journal of applied research.