Dr. Chandrakant Sahare is a dedicated, dynamic Paediatrician with vast 11 years of experience. The doctor is expertise in handling procedures like intubation, ventilation, UVC, Exchange transfusion, Surfactant administration, Nutrition Assessment, consultation, nebulisation, Growth, and Development including General Paediatrics and Immunization for babies and children.
Trained with the most renowned and Senior paediatric Surgeons in Pune, he has gained innumerable skills in NICU and labor room, paediatric neurology, neonatal ventilation. The doctor has keen interest in learning and completed training in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Basic Life Support (BLS).
The doctor has also attended workshops like neonatal ventilation, NRP and various CMEs. With efforts of his hard work, he has been certified with appreciation for Isolation PICU in Swine flu epidemic and working despite strike of residents.
• MBBS from NKPSIMS Nagpur, MUHS Nashik.
• DCH from BJMC & SGH Pune
• DNB from Holy Spirit Hospital, NBE, New Delhi.
• Worked in the Paediatrics department in General Hospital, Gadchiroll
• Worked in Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune.
• Worked as in charge of NICU, PICU, dept of Paediatrics in Ayush Multi-Specialty Hospital.
• Worked at Cloud Nine, Pune.