Dr. Sangeeta is a lactation consultant at VishwaRaj. The doctor is skillfully working in the field of lactation related to Antenatal counseling of pregnant mothers for the importance & benefits of breastfeeding, early establishment of breastfeeding after delivery, early management in high-risk cases. She also trains the mother in palladium or cup feeding, Kangaroo mother care, oromotor stimulation, non –nutritive sucking.
Dr. Sangeeta is actively involved in assisting major surgeries like C-section, Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP), Laparotomy, Non-Descent Vaginal Hysterectomy (NDVH).
In neonatology, she is a skillful resource in performing neonatal procedures like intracath insertion, lumbar puncture, intubation, PICC, Umbilical lines insertion, ventilatory management.
• Bachelors in Homeopathic medicine and surgery from Maharashtra University of health sciences.
• Breastfeeding online education from Lactation Education Resourses(LER)
• International BoardCertified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
• Assistant Doctor with Gananam Hospital Nagpur.
• Served as Clinical assistant at Noble Hospital Pune.
• Currently working as Lactation consultant & Clinical assistant at Vishwaraj hospital, Noble Hospital, Pune.
• Obstetrics and Gynecology.