Dr. Suraj Ingole is a Dedicated, Compassionate and knowledgeable Cardiologist with 8 years of experience. He is expert in performing complex intervention cardiology procedures like angiography, bifurcation angioplasty, CTO angioplasty, pacemaker and treating acute myocardial infarction. Dr. Suraj Ingole is specialized in treating heart attacks, heart failures, heart rhythm problems and congenital heart disease. The doctor is skilled resource in performing 2D and 3d echo cardiography, Trans esophageal echocardiogram (TEE) and stress test (TMT).
• M.B.B.S. from Government Medical college Kolhapur.
• D.N.B – (General Medicine) Kovai Medical Centre and Hospital Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
• D.N.B. Cardiology – From February 2014 to February 2017 (Trainee) Jehangir Hospital, Pune.
• As a CCU Consultant in Ruby Hall Clinic.
• As a Registrar in Neuro Trauma I. C. U. in Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune.
• Senior Registrar General Medicine Dept. D.Y. Patil Medical college Pimpri Pune.
• As Consultant Cardiologist in Sai Cardiac Hospital Kolhapur.
• As Consultant Cardiologist in Baroda Heart Hospital, Vadodara
• CTO, Bifurcation, TAVR.