Consultant - Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
• Sports Medicine Fellowship, Brussels, BELGIUM
• Fellowship in Joint Replacement, MUMBAI
• MUHS Fellowship in Arthroscopy, PUNE
• FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine.
Dr. Yogesh Sisodia is an Orthopaedic surgeon with experience of 10 years in this field. He completed MBBS from T.N Medical College, Mumbai and MS – Orthopaedics from Govt. Medical College & MBS Hosp. Kota, Rajasthan. He has also completed fellowships in Computer navigation Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Sports medicine.
• MBBS from T.N Medical college, Mumbai.
• Rotating Internship from BYL Nair Charitable Hospital and two urban health centers
• MASTER OF SURGERY (ORTHOPAEDICS) from Govt. Medical College & MBS Hosp. Kota, Rajasthan.
• Computer Navigated Joint Replacement Fellowship from Lilavati and breach candy
• MUHS Fellowship in Arthroscopy from Sancheti Institute of Orthopedics &
• Sports Medicine fellowship from Parc Leopold Hospital, Brussels, Belgium (ISAKOS
• As a lecturer at Sancheti Institute of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, Pune.
• Assistant Professor at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical college
• Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Manuel Orthopedic Hospital, Nagercoil,
1. “Graft fracture in resection reconstruction arthroplasty in the lower end of
the radius with giant cell tumor: A case report”.
2. “Management of a traumatic atlanto-occipital & atlanto-axial subluxation
with fracture of dens by a new fixation technique: a case report”
3. “Ewing’s sarcoma of calcaneus – a case report”. PUBLISHED in The Sri Lanka
Journal of Surgery
4. “Intra-articular knee AV malformation in a 34 years old female: A case
report” PUBLISHED in the International Journal of Surgical Cases
5. “Management of displaced transverse fracture patella by a new technique of
transosseous fixation with endobuttons”. PUBLISHED in the Journal of
Orthopaedics, Traumatology and Rehabilitation.
6. “Management of the displaced intra articular fracture calcaneum by open
reduction & internal fixation with the locking calcaneum plate: A study”.
PUBLISHED in the Journal of Indian Orthopaedic Rheumatology Association,
7. “Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis of the Patella in a 6
Years Old Child: A Case Report”. PUBLISHED in the Acta Scientific