We believe that Nursing is an integral part of the Nursing Profession and we further believe that nursing is a fast developing profession which maintains its nobility in all respects. We also believe that nursing personnel who are prepared for comprehensive nursing care are important members of the Health care team.
The Vision of MAEER’s MIT World peace society, Pune’s. VISHWARAJ INSTITUTE OF NURSING is to create dedicated Nursing Professionals who are globally competent, ethically & morally responsible, socially committed & highly dedicated to the noble case of providing all possible health care services for the poor & downtrodden masses of the Loni Kalbhor region. in particular & the society in general with a human & holistic approach.The institute has been established with a sole aim of making it “Center of Excellence” in the Nursing field.
WHY CHOOSE VISHWARAJ INSTITUTE OF NURSING?
- Excellent infrastructure with a highly professional environment.
- Excellent laboratories, demo experiments setup at each lab Competent and dedicated faculty.
- Integrated teaching methodology
- Student friendly learning modules
- Huge clinical exposure
- Excellent library and information center
- Regular conduct of seminars and symposium to upgrade analytical skills of Teachers and students
- Students get individual attention (Mentorship)
- Awards for the meritorious students
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls with homely atmosphere with hygienic food
- Yoga and recreation center.
Admission for Basic B.Sc. Nursing:
The college is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik (MUHS). The college has intake capacity of 40 students. DMER Maharashtra does the admission on the merit basis depending on the marks obtained by them in the NEET (The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Exam conducted by (NTA) National Testing Agency. Out of 50 seats 85% (34 seats) are admitted through DMER and 15% (06 seats) are reserved for NRI. Candidate willing to get admission for this quota are admitted by management.
Eligibility for Admission:- B.Sc. Nursing
- HSC Examination ( 10 + 2 ) ( Science faculty ) or equivalent with English, Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) Subject with 45% marks for open category and 40 % marks for reserve category is essential.
- Common Entrance Test i.e. NEET is compulsory.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought. The maximum age limit for admission shall be 35 years. The candidate shall be medically.
Duration of course: – 4 years including internship
Intake:- 40 seats