MAEER'S VISHWARAJ INSTITUTE OF NURSING
The MIT Group of Institutions
MIT Group of Institutions initiated the revolutionary spread of technical education in Maharashtra facilitating quality education to a knowledge deprived society which was then depended on a very few Government Engineering Institutions. Maharashtra Institute of Technology, the flagship institute of MIT Group of institutions was established in the year 1983, under the trust called MAEER acronym for “Maharashtra Academy of Engineering and Educational Research, Pune”.
MIT is one of the first nine private Engineering institutions of Maharashtra. It’s a dream come true of a simple and dedicated teacher Prof. Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad, founder of MIT Group who coveted that the quality education should reach masses and made available to every merit holder irrespective of one’s class, creed or religion.
What makes MIT special is the strong ethical foundation upon which MIT Group has embarked. Its life-mission of imparting education with five main principles of Holistic Social Development Policy:
· To develop a spirit of inquiry and achieve Academic Excellence,
· To inculcate a sense of discipline and character,
· To develop a spirit of Social Commitment,
· To promote a Culture of Peace in the society,
· And to build a strong industry–institute interface
Eligibility for Admission:- B.Sc. Nursing
- HSC Examination ( 10 + 2 ) ( Science faculty ) or equivalent with English, Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) Subject with 45% marks for open category and 40 % marks for reserve category is essential.
- Common Entrance Test i.e. NEET is compulsory.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought. The maximum age limit for admission shall be 35 years. The candidate shall be medically.
Duration of course: – 4 years including internship
Intake:- 40 seats
Today after 32 years of excellence MIT Group has 64 institutions with more than 6,500 teaching and nonteaching personnel catering educational needs of more than 50000 thousand students in more than 12 campuses all over Maharashtra.
At MAEER’s MIT Group of Institutions, the value based quality education is being facilitated in varied fields like of Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Marine Engineering, Music, Sangeet, Distance Education, Telecom Management, Design, Food Technology ,Management, innovative School of Government and also the Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary School Education bragging the Best Ranking in each stream . Innate to knowledge seeking is the School division under which Schools providing education in IB,ICSE,CBSE,SSC and HSC board are catering the need of quality education at par with highest of its standards. This school division has initiated with ‘Vishwashanti Gurukul’ in the year 2007 and now it has 7 branches of Gurukul all over Maharashtra. Apart from these specially designed Gurukul system schools, MIT Group has schools which provide education in Marathi Medium and English medium under the prescribed norms of State Board of Maharashtra.
On 31July 2015, MIT Group got the permission to start the MIT’s University of Art, Design and Technology at the Raj Baug Campus at Loni, 25km away from Pune. This University will facilitate courses in Liberal Arts, Fashion and Design, Films and Broadcasting, Maritime Education, Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering, Food Technology and many other streams. Our main emphasis would be to deliver courses in innovative way adapting to Global methods of fully flexible Credit system of assessment.
Apart from Quality education MIT Group of Institutions believe in value based education system. In appreciation of the work carried out by the MAEER MIT’s ‘World Peace Centre’ in championing the cause of promoting the Value based Universal Education system for spreading the message of peace in society with the apt blend of science, technology and spirituality, UNESCO, Paris bestowed it with an UNESCO Chair for Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Tolerance on May12, 1998.
He is the founder of various initiatives such as World Paece Dome, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, WORLD PEACE CENTER of MAEER’s MIT, Pune, UNESCO CHAIR for Human Rights, Democracy and Peace, MIT World Peace University Shree Kshetra Alandi Parisar Vikas Samiti, Saint Shree Dnyaneshwara and Saint Shree Tukaram Endowment Lecture Series Trust.
Furthermore, Rev. Prof. Dr. V D Karad has been honored by the various awards such as National award for the year 1992 for the most outstanding work in Engineering and Technical Education for his commendable rural development work in the field of Environmental and Pollution Control at Shree Kshetra Alandi-Dehu, “Madhav – Mandakini Award” for his commendable work in the field of Rural Development – Environmental and Pollution Control at Shree Kshetra Alandi – Dehu in Pune district for changing the outlook of these holy places. He has been a member of various organizations of national international repute..
WHY CHOOSE VISHWARAJ INSTITUTE OF NURSING?
– Excellent infrastructure with a highly professional environment.
– Excellent laboratories, demo experiments setup at each lab Competent and dedicated faculty.
– Integrated teaching methodology
– Student friendly learning modules
– Huge clinical exposure
– Excellent library and information center
– Regular conduct of seminars and symposium to upgrade analytical skills of Teachers and students
– Students get individual attention (Mentorship)
– Awards for the meritorious students
– Separate hostel facility for boys and girls with homely atmosphere with hygienic food
– Yoga and recreation center.
Admission for Basic B.Sc. Nursing:
The college is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik (MUHS). The college has intake capacity of 40 students. DMER Maharashtra does the admission on the merit basis depending on the marks obtained by them in the NEET (The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Exam conducted by (NTA) National Testing Agency. Out of 50 seats 85% (34 seats) are admitted through DMER and 15% (06 seats) are reserved for NRI. Candidate willing to get admission for this quota are admitted by management.