Dr. Parag is a Consultant Urologist at VishwaRaj hospital with experience of over 6 years in Endourology. He is skilled in treating patients who have problems with their kidneys, adrenal glands, and bladders, and treating men who experience problems with their reproductive organs, prostate, and external genitalia.
He has published many research papers on urology.
• MBBS from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai.
• M.S (General Surgery) from R.N.T medical college, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
• DNB Urology from Institute of Urology, Dhule, Maharashtra.
• Senior residency (General Surgery) at Geetanjali medical college and hospital,
• Senior Resident Urology in Department of Urology, Bharati Hospital, Pune.
• Abstract titled “DEVELOPMENT OF AN INNOVATIVE INTRARENAL PRESSURE
REGULATION SYSTEM (IPRS) FOR MINI-PERC – A PRELIMINARY STUDY” in 33rd
EUS Annual Meeting, 2018, San Francisco.
• Co-author in the chapter on PCNL in the book entitled “Surgical techniques in
Pediatric and Adolescent Urology” by Mohan S Gundeti.
• Videos on Stone disease and Prostatic disease in regional language for public
Current work profile
• Consultant Urologist in VishwaRaj Hospital, Loni Kalbhor, Pune.
• Villoo Poonawalla Hospital, Hadapsar, Pune
• Columbia Asia Hospital, Pune
• Ruby Hall Clinic, Wanourie, Pune.
• Honorary Uro surgeon in Kashibai Nawale Medical College and Hospital, Pune.
• Consultant Urologist at Urostone Clinic, Gadital, Hadapsar.