VishwaRaj Hospital has one of the best General Surgery and complex Laparoscopic surgery centre in Pune. The centre is privileged to have consultants trained in Laparoscopic surgery and Laser treatment from renowned International Institutes. Our hospital is committed to provide ethical and evidence-based surgical options to patientsShow More
The Department of surgery comprises of specialized units, providing round-the-clock emergency services. The Centre is equipped with high definition Laparoscopic instruments and provides a wide variety of open and Laparoscopic procedures including abdominal surgeries, hernia, and emergency trauma management
Treatment & Services
At Centre for General & Laparoscopic Surgery, we provide advanced treatment for various conditions
- Hernia is a condition in which any organ or any tissue protrudes through the abdominal wall. A hernia is of many types, but the most common ones are Inguinal, Femoral or Incisional hernia. Surgery may be the only way to repair these conditions. At our Laparoscopy Hospital, the surgeon will tailor the method of repair that best meets your needs.
Appendicitis is inflammation of the appendix. Appendicitis treatment usually involves open or laparoscopic surgery to remove the inflamed appendix
- Varicose Veins are enlarged and twisted veins present on the inner side of the legs. These are caused by increased pressure of blood in the veins of lower limbs. If you don't respond to self-care or compression stockings, or if your condition is more severe, your doctor may suggest surgical procedure for treatment of varicose veins. At VishwaRaj Hospital, we use the new technology of Laser treatment of varicose veins, which is a non-incision, painless procedure with shot hospital stay.
- Piles are swollen and inflated veins in the rectum and anus that cause discomfort and bleeding. An Anal Fissure is a small tear in the mucosal lining of the anus. If you pass blood and have pain while passing stools, itching sensation or painfull lump in anal region, you should visit hospital for piles treatment. At our Centre for General Surgery, we provide advanced Laser Piles treatment available, which a non-invasive, bloodless and painless procedure with quick recovery.
– Gallstones are made of cholesterol or bilirubin, which can develop in the gallbladder or bile ducts. They can cause pain, indigestion and rarely tumor. The treatment often involves minimally invasive surgery to remove the gallstones, and sometimes the gallbladder
- : Cancers of Esophagus, Stomach, Colon, Rectum, Liver, Pancreas, Gall Bladder and Spleen get the benefit of the most suitable and safe treatment option at VishwaRaj Hospital.
Our Approach to Laparoscopic Patients
Our team of internationally acclaimed surgeons and para medical staff work dedicatedly day & night to serve patients with commitment & passion. We provide excellent state-of-art surgical services for our surgical patients.
Our Centre for General & Laparoscopic Surgery is equipped with latest equipment in order to get the best and accurate results and reports. We use the latest machines like Laparoscopes, C-Arm X-ray Machine, Cautery Machine, and Laser to provide the best treatment for various conditions.
We also have a team of expert dietitians who provide necessary diet consultation to all our surgical patients, before and after surgery. We have a well-managed general OPD for day-to-day patients to provide regular consultation and medical care. The centre is supported by an advanced Critical Care Unit, manned by trained and experience intensivists, for the treatment of patients under critical conditions or situations.
Laser Treatment of Varicose Veins / Anorectal Disorders
At VishwaRaj Hospital, we have facility of advanced Laser surgery for varicose veins and anorectal disorders. The advantages of Laser treatment over Open surgical treatment are:
- No incision required
- Painless procedure
- No bleeding or infection
- Early resume to regular duties
- Shorter hospital stay (a day or less)
- No wound & dressing
Department Of General Laparoscopic Surgery
All About General Laparoscopic Surgery
It is a minimally invasive surgery and a low-risk surgery that only requires small incisions to perform the surgery. Through these small incisions, a surgeon can examine and look at the organs by using a device called a laparoscope.
The first thing that comes in our mind after hearing the word surgery is pain, blood and wounds. But, don’t worry, not all the surgeries are painful and involves blood loss. Thanks to the advancement in the medical science that laparoscopy surgeries came in.
During a laparoscopy surgery, a surgeon makes a small incision near the belly button. Through this incision, he inserts a laparoscope, with the help of which high-resolution images can be seen on the video monitor. The incisions made cause no pain and very less blood loss. The images that are formed helps a surgeon to know about the exact underlying problem.
Laparoscopy has many benefits over open surgery in cases like splenectomy, cholecystectomy and esophageal surgery. It is a completely safe and quick surgery in which deep tissue heals within two months. The patient gets discharged on the same day sometimes and even the scars heal quickly.
General Laparoscopic Surgery Services At VishwaRaj Hospital
Infrastructure at Laparoscopy Department
In the department of Laparoscopic Surgery at VishwaRaj Hospital, we have a team of well-trained and experienced surgeons who have performed several Laparoscopic surgeries together. We use the latest technologies and machines in order to get the best and accurate results and reports. Our surgeons use the latest technologies and equipment to perform laparoscopic surgeries.
We use the latest laparoscopes in order to get clear images of the underlying conditions. We have advanced surgical rooms where all the different types of laparoscopic surgeries are performed by our expert laparoscopic surgeons and trained nurses.
Our Expert Doctors- General Laparoscopic Surgery Department
Let Us Book Your Appointment with Best Doctors
Our Health & Diagnostic Packages
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Serum Alanine Transaminase (SGPT)
- Serum Alkaline Phosphatase
- Serum Aspartate Transaminase (SGOT)
- Serum Bilirubin (Total, Direct & Indirect)
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Protein
- Thyroid Profile Total (T3,T4&TSH)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- PAP Smear
- Haemogram (Cbc)
- Dental Consultation(Package)
- Dietician Consultation (First Visit)
- Obs & Gynae Consultation(Package)