Dr. Shashank Adgudwar has 9 years of experience in the field of General Surgery with a special interest in Minimal invasive Surgeries, Coloproctology, and Minimal Invasive Gynecomastia Surgeries. He has two fellowships under his belt in Laparoscopic surgery and Gastro, liver, pancreatic, and gall bladder Surgeries. He is well versed in various Laser procedures for Varicose veins, piles, fissures, fistula.
He has many papers published in various International and National journals in his name. He is a member of the American College of Surgeons and the All India Association of Surgeons. He is trained under one of the best Surgeons in India and has helped many patients with his skills since then. He is currently working as a Consultant General Surgeon and Minimal invasive Surgeon at VishwaRaj Hospital, Pune.
• MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi,Wardha. Datta Meghe university medical sciences, Nagpur. Single attempt.
• MS General Surgery from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi, Wardha. Datta Meghe university medical sciences, Nagpur. Single attempt.
• Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MUHS Nashik of 1 year, done in ZEN Multispecialty hospital, Chembur, Mumbai under Dr. Roy Patankar.
• Fellowship in Hepato-pancreato biliary surgery, Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College and hospital, Pune of 1year.
• Certified Course in Laser Proctology from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
• Certified Course in Laser Varicose Veins treatment from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
• 9 Publications in National and International Journals
• Clinical Assistant in Surgery Dept. of Kokilabehen Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Andheri, Mumbai – 2016 to 2017.
• Registrar in Shatabdi Hospital, Kandivali West – 2018 to 2019.
• Junior Consultant in GI Surgery Dept. at Zen Multispecialty Hospital, Chembur – Feb 2020 to April 2020.
• Assistant Professor in GI and HPB Dept. of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College and Research Centre, Katraj, Pune – Nov 2020 to Dec 2021.
• Laparoscopic Gallstone surgeries and all Gastrointestinal surgeries.
• Laparoscopic anti-reflux surgeries and acidity, heartburn problems.
• Laparoscopic groin hernia and abdominal hernia surgeries.
• Laser, Piles, Fissure, Fistula, and circumcision surgeries.
• Laser Varicose Vein Treatment
• Minimal Access Male Gynecomastia Treatment.
• Diagnostic Upper GI Endoscopy.
• Laparoscopic Rectal Prolapse Treatment