Consultant Obstetrician, Gynecology
Dr. Manasi has considerable expertise in obstetrics and gynecology with 10 years of experience. She has Managed vaginal deliveries of over 150 cases,25 Vaginal Hysterectomies, and performed 500 cases of Tubal Ligation. The doctor has innumerable track record of surgical experience which is as follows-
• Performed 10 months of Labour Room duties involving 3 rotations, each rotation of 3 months with – work hours: 66 hours/week.
• Managed and dealt with first-hand 200 cases of Antepartum, Intrapartum, and Postpartum (Early-onset) Eclampsia
• Obstetric Instrumental Applications in over 100 cases involving the use of Low and Outlet Forceps with the use of Ventose, when necessary, with no untoward complications to mother and baby.
• Managed vaginal deliveries of over 150 cases of Breech with no untoward complications to mother and baby.
• Performed 50 TAH –BSO and 25 Vaginal Hysterectomies
• Performed 780 cases of Caesarean sections including complicated and plain cases.
• Performed 500 cases of Tubal Ligation – Mini-laparotomy.
• Performed Total Salpingectomy for Ruptured ectopic pregnancy.
• Assisted in over 1500 Caesarean sections, complicated and plain cases
• Assisted & performed in over 300Hysterectomies, Abdominal, Vaginal and Laparoscopic
• Assisted in over 900 Tubal ligations, both Mini-laparotomy and Laparoscopic.
• Assisted in Obstetric Emergencies like Rupture Uterus, Colporrhexis, Obstetric Hysterectomies, and Surgical Management of Ectopic Pregnancies.
• MBBS from B.J. Medical College, Pune
• MS from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
• Fellowship in laparoscopy with Dr. Shailesh Puntambekar.
• Fellowship in IVF and ART.
• Junior, Senior &Chief resident in SGH, PUNE
• Assistant Professor cum Lecturer in Dept. Of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Sassoon Hospital.
• Registrar in obstetrics and Gynecology in Sahyadri Hospitals
• Assistant professor in Obs Gyn Dept Jawaharlal Nehru medical college & Hospitals. Wardha.
• Assistant Professor in Mamata medical college and super specialty Hospitals, Hyderabad.
• Dissertation in ‘Comparison of double-layer vs three-layer repair of episiotomy.’
• Presented paper in research conference BJMC 2015 on ‘evaluation of maternal mortality and its prevention.’
• Presented poster in ‘Parasitic Leiomyoma’in research conference 2016.
• Presented a case on ‘Labial agglutination’ in AMOGS 2015 in interesting cases.
• Research article “USG and clinical weight estimation in normal deliveries” in 2021 the new Indian journal of obstetrics and Gynaecology, DOAJ
• Research Article Comparison of double-layer vs three-layer repair of episiotomy IJRCOG march 2021(Index Copernicus)
Surgical Conferences/Workshops attended: –
1. AICOG 2013 Annual National Conference, Jaipur, India.
2. 41st Annual Conference of MOGS (Mumbai Obstetric and Gynecological Society), March 2013.
3. International Congress on ‘Challenges in Women’s Health ‘: Joint venture by International and Indian Menopause Society, December 2013.
4. 42nd Annual Conference of MOGS (Mumbai Obstetric and Gynecological Society), January 2014.
5. 43rd Annual Conference of MOGS (Mumbai Obstetric and Gynecological Society), January 2015.
6. “Fertipreserve 2016”, Division of Assisted Reproduction, NowrosjeeWadia Maternity Hospital, Mumbai, August 2016.