Dr. Zarkar has 11 years of experience as a General surgeon and has worked with various hospitals in Pune. Dr. Zarkar is an expert in performing surgeries like Advanced Laparoscopic Procedures, Thoracoscopic Procedure, Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery, Proctological Procedures, Oncological Surgery, Endocrine Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Endoscopy Management of Emergency Abdominal and Thoracic Trauma. He is also experienced in performing laser procedures for piles, fissures, fistula, and varicose veins.
• MBBS from M.I.M.S.R. MEDICAL COLLEGE, LATUR.
• Internship from M.I.M.S.R. MEDICAL COLLEGE, LATUR.
• DNB general surgery from K.E.M. HOSPITAL, PUNE
• FMAS Laparoscopic Surgery from AMASI.
• Senior Registrar at King Edward Memorial Hospital, Pune- General Surgery.
• Senior Registrar at Sassoon General Hospital, Pune -Plastic Surgery.
• Junior Consultant at Sahyadri Speciality Hospital, Deccan, Pune- Oncosurgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery.
• Panel Consultant at Sahyadri Speciality Hospital, Inamdar Hospital, Wanowrie and Joshi Hospital (MMF), Pune and King Edward Memorial (KEM) Hospital, Pune.
Research & Publications
• CLINICAL STUDY AND MANAGEMENT OF OPERATED CASES OF INTESTINAL OBSTRUCTION IN ADULTS.
• Clinical Research Work as Sub-Investigator in Astrazeneca IAI Study and Sub-Investigator in Quintiles Study.