Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopy
Dr. Ksheetij T. Kothari has done MBBS, MD (Medicine), and DM (Gastroenterology). He has finished MD in General Medicine from IGGMC Nagpur, and DM Gastroenterology from St. Johns Medical College and Hospital, Bengaluru which is one of the best institutes for hepatology (liver care) in India. He also holds Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopy and is an associate of UEG (United European Gastroenterology) He has multiple National and International Publications.
His interests are Acid peptic disease, Acute, and Chronic Liver diseases, Digestive Malignancies, Gall stones, Pancreatic Disorders, Irritable Bowel SyndromeInflammatory Bower disease, ERCP,Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) and other rare disorders too.
• MBBS from MIMER Medical College, Pune
• MD (Medicine) from IGGMC, Nagpur.
• DM (Gastroenterology) from St Johns Medical College, Bangalore.
• Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopy from (pgi Punjab).
• Jr consultant at IGGMC Nagpur
• Jr consultant at St. Johns Medical College.
• Functional bowel disease
• Esophageal motility disorders
• Gastrointestinal disorders
• Liver and pancreatic disorder
• Inflammatory bowel disease.
• Bariatric endoscopy
• Fatty liver disease treatment.
1. Lessons of the month: Massive gastrointestinal bleeding in a young woman with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP). Kothari K, Patil M, Malipatel R, Devarbhavi H. Clin Med (Lond). 2021 Jan;21(1):e100-e102.
2. Dengue Hepatitis with Acute Liver Failure: Clinical, Biochemical, Histopathological Characteristics and Predictors of Outcome. Devarbhavi H, Ganga D, Menon M, Kothari K, Singh R. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2019; 35.
3. Hormonal Effects on the Liver – Estrogen, Progesterone-Induced Liver Injury; A Single Centre Experience and Review of Literature. Devarbhavi H, Patil M, Malipatel R, Kothari K, Gowda V.
4. Anti-Epileptic Drug-Induced Liver Injury in 133 Patients: Clinical Characteristics, Phenotypes, Implicated Medications, and Outcome”
Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology :(American journal of Gastroenterology)- Under review
5. ACLF – Drug-induced Liver Injury. Case presentation at DRILLS 2020. (Oral presentation)
6. Endoscopic management of Portal Cavernoma Cholangiopathy: A single-center experience. Kothari K, Patil M, Devarbhavi H. APASL 2021. (Poster)