A consulting Maxillofacial and Facial Plastic Surgeon based out of Pune. An ardent believer of good clinical acumen and proficient surgical skills being the keystones in successful patient management. Currently, pursuing my passion as my profession with an intention to make a difference, one FACE at a TIME !
• Facial Cosmetic Surgery
• Cosmetic jaw surgery/Orthognathic surgery
• Cleft lip and palate
• Hair Transplant
• Scar revision
1. Surgical Fellowship in Facial Plastics and Craniofacial Surgery
March 2021 – Feb 2022. Richardsons Dental and Craniofacial Hospital, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu
2. M.D.S (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery), 2017-2020. Gold Medalist Ist Class (77.6%)
Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College, Pune.
3. B.D.S. June 2016 IInd class Dr. D Y Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pune.
• Gold Medal for securing First Rank In Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery), Examination Summer 2020, Bharati Vidyapeeth deemed to be University, Pune.
• 2nd Prize for Best Poster on Soft tissue changes following Le Fort I Osteotomy at
44th Annual Conference of Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon’s (AOMSI) Chennai, November 2016.
• 1st Prize for Best Poster on Concept of guided implant placement at 5th Maharashtra State Chapter, AOMSI at AFMC , Pune, August 2018.
Research Publications :
• The Open Book Genioplatsy Technique: A Modification. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2022. DOI:10.1097/PRS.000000000000009303
• Giant Juvenile Xanthogranuloma of face in an adult: A rare complexity. Journal of Stomatology oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. J Stomatol Oral Maxillofac Surg 000 (2022) 1−3.
• Use of Allis forceps in positioning the osteotomised genioplasty segments: A technical note. Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adoms.2022.100287
• 14 BEARD—A Potential Donor Site in Grade 6 and Grade 7 Alopecia : A Case Series. J. Maxillofac. Oral Surg. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12663-021-01535-y.
• Stepladder plating following lower subapical and genioplasty procedure in patients with bimaxillary protrusion having short chin: A technical note. Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 10.1016/j.adoms.2022.100323.
• Pain Management in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN No: 9786139948994.