Dr. Vijay Khandale is the Intensive Care Unit HOD in Vishwaraj Hospital with total 14 years of expertise in providing medical care and management for patients.
The doctor is skilled in managing patients with acute liver failure, Liver transplant, Acute kidney Injury, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) postoperative, Sepsis, Severe Covid-19 and other critical care cases.
Dr. Vijay is dedicated and passionate about his work in Critical care.
• MBBS from MIMSR Medical College, Latur
• MD ANESTHESIA, CRITICAL CARE AND PAIN from TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
• FNB CRITICAL CARE from Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Andheri, Mumbai.
Areas of Special Interest:-
1) Trauma cases
2) Neuromedical and surgical critical care
3) Difficult Airway management
4) Advanced hemodynamic monitoring
5) Experienced in managing Acute liver failure, Liver transplant cases.
Worked at the reputed hospital like Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai Andheri (Mumbai), Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital Mumbai, Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai, and Global Hospital Parel, Mumbai