What is the purpose of clinical pathology?
What is Pathology?
Pathology is a study of different diseases and creating a link between medicine and science. Thus, it is the prime motive of clinical pathology. Moreover, it is a place where you can find both the cause of the problem and the remedy. The persons who are working in the lab or clinical pathology are doctors who have mastered the study of diseases and illnesses. All the necessary tests help to identify the cause of diseases. It mainly includes organisms like bacteria, fungi, parasites, viruses, etc.
Prime Purpose of Clinical Pathology
The prime purpose of the pathologist is explained down here on a point-wise basis.
- Understand the problem: The study of pathology helps the doctor in the investigation, interpretive, and management skills of the pathologists. This process helps them understand the cause of the problem, and accordingly, the doctors work to obtain the cure.
- Place for the experiment: It is often said that the clinical pathology is the place where the doctor carries all the experiments. Plus, it is the only place where all the medicines, vaccines, etc. The purpose of clinical pathology is very vast and dynamic.
- Creation of vaccines: The improvement skills and the pathologists’ management skills help them create a better future. However, it is possible by creating medicines or vaccines for rare diseases.
- Cure patient: Clinical pathology works for patients who get admitted to hospitals. Moreover, to cure such a patient is the prime objective of the pathologists. Also, they work for the general patient population with the help of their investigation skills and management skills.
- Run analysis: Analyzing clinical data and the research data is an integral part of the clinical pathology to obtain a perfect result. Generally, the result is 100 % effective and lies in the proper researches. For this purpose, they take the help of the medicines or any chemicals and the equipment to conduct any experiments.
- Manage lab: The pathologists’ most crucial goal here is to manage a successful laboratory where all the necessary equipment is present. Along with that, there are proper arrangements of evacuation or availability of first aids in times of emergencies. Keeping an eye on the entire gadget is also a part of the plan where the pathologists are in charge of taking care of laboratory gadgets; they need to inform the higher authority for replacing tools or lab wears if anything broken.
The purpose of clinical pathology is very vast as the pathologists deal with different significant departments. The department mainly includes cytopathology, foreign sec pathology, molecular pathology, etc.
Patients also want to know
The purpose of clinical pathology is to identify the cause of uneasiness in the human body. Apart from this, you will require the pathologist for several work purposes. Generally speaking, clinical pathology is a place to conduct all the science experiments to obtain a specific result.
Featured in 10 Most Trusted Hospitals in Pune
Our Health & Diagnostic Packages
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Serum Alanine Transaminase (SGPT)
- Serum Alkaline Phosphatase
- Serum Aspartate Transaminase (SGOT)
- Serum Bilirubin (Total, Direct & Indirect)
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Protein
- Thyroid Profile Total (T3,T4&TSH)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- PAP Smear
- Haemogram (Cbc)
- Dental Consultation(Package)
- Dietician Consultation (First Visit)
- Obs & Gynae Consultation(Package)
For detailed information contact us
Expert Medical Team
VishwaRaj Hospital prides itself in providing the best services for the most critical departments. We are equipped with the best state-of-the-art technology,
Department Of Pathology
Was this blog helpful for you?
they found this blog helpful
Share this with
Last medically reviewed on